Forms of payment

Prepay by transfer to a bank account

One of the payment methods accepted in the store is prepayment:

 1. Pre-payment of 20% of the order value + 80% upon delivery of the order

The customer pays 20% of the amount due before the start of the contract, and the remaining 80% are settled at the time of delivery.

 2. Pre-payment of 20% of the order value + 80% on own collection

The customer pays 20% of the amount due before the start of the contract, and the remaining 80% are settled at the company's headquarters - after receiving from the Store information about completing the order.

3. Pre-payment of 100% of the order value

The customer pays 100% of the amount due before the order starts.

4. Pre-payment of 50% of the order value + 50% after delivery of the order with a payment period of 2 days

The customer pays 50% of the amount due before the start of the contract, and the remaining 50% are settled after receiving the furniture within a period not exceeding 2 days.

 

Purchases in installments

You can easily finalize your purchases with a guarantee of competitive interest rates, minimum formalities and a quick decision to grant a loan. 100% of the purchase value is credited, and the repayment period is up to 24 months.

 We offer installment purchase in the following banks:

1. Santander Consumer Bank. More about the terms and conditions of installment purchase at Santander Consumer Bank.

Personal collection

In the case of personal collection of goods at the company's headquarters, we accept payment in cash. It is also possible to pay in advance with a bank transfer and pick up your purchases when the payment is already credited to our account.